- How much do you charge for assembly?
Assembly charges are based on a per-piece basis. Cost depends on size and complexity.
- How soon can I have my assembly done?
Depending on availability, most assembly jobs can be scheduled for the same week. Please call or email to schedule an appointment.
- How long will the assembly take?
On average, a single unit can take from 1 to 2 hours.
- What if there is a broken piece or damaged carton?
We are not responsible for any damages due to factory defects, shipping, mishandling, or missing parts. If we cannot complete the assembly due to any reason listed, it is the customer's responsibility to get the replacement parts and to re-schedule.
- Do you remove empty boxes after assembly?
We can remove the empty boxes for an additional charge (10% of the assembly fee).
- How can I pay for assembly?
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Are there any drive-time/travel charges?
There are no travel charges for jobs within the service area. Anything over that? Request A Quote